Saturday, August 20, 2022

Hello Harvest Z Fold

I just love the fall season!  So, when I saw this stamp set in the new Mini Catalog, I knew I just had to have it.  This is my first play with this bundle - Hello Harvest. There is also a gorgeous coordinating  Rustic Harvest DSP. It does require some coloring, but then I also LOVE to color! Mom and I designed this for our class at Garner on Monday!  I think they'll love it!



Measurements:  

  • Early Espresso: 1/2 sheet
  • Crushed Curry: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Rustic Harvest DSP (N):3 3/4" x 5"
  • Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4", scraps
  • Pumpkin Pie: 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Old Olive: scraps
To Make This Card:
  • To make the Z fold base, fold Early Espresso card base in half, and then fold the front back on itself, matching the cut edge to the fold.
  • Next, layer the DSP to the Crushed Curry piece, then attach this to the front flap of the Z Fold, leaving an 1/8" edge all around.
  • Cut label in Pumpkin Pie, from Seasonal Labels Dies. Set aside.
  • Stamp "pumpkin" and "sunflowers" in Memento Black ink onto Basic White cardstock.  Color with Blends as shown, then die cut with corresponding dies.
  • Attach "sunflowers" to "pumpkin" with Mini Dimensionals (I put them near the stem.)
  • Then, attach to Pumpkin Pie Label. 
  • Center label onto card front.
  • Die cut several "vines" from Old Olive scraps.  Tuck these behind "sunflowers".
  • Finish by attaching Basic White to inside (make sure you can't see it when card is closed). and scattered Amber Rhinestones. Oh, and a little Wink of Stella to the sunflower centers.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment