Friday, September 13, 2024

More Pretty Pumpkins

 This is the more "stepped-up" pumpkin card for my stampers in Independent Living at the Senior Center!  It uses more retired items that I found in my "stash", but I loved the end result, and so did they!  I uses my favorite die from the retired Scalloped and Contour DIes paired with the retired, SAB DSP - Peaceful Prints, and of course the Pretty Pumpkins bundle. Oh, I also used the retired Dazzle paper for the detailed pumpkin die. That was a challenge!  After cutting, I ran it through my Xyron label maker!!


Measurements:  

  • Early Espresso: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 1/4 sheet, 4" x 5 1/4" (inside) 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" (pumpkins), 1 1/4" strip (vines)
  • Peaceful Prints DSP (ret): 3 3/8" x 4 3/4", 1/2" x 4"
  • Dazzle: 2" x 3 3/4"
To Make this Card
  • Die cut Scalloped rectangle from White piece. Attach to folded Early Espresso card. Add plaid DSP to top
  • Stamp 3 pumpkins, and 2 "vine" pieces onto White scraps/pieces in Memento Black ink..  Color with Blends as shown. (tall pumpkin is Lt Pumpkin Pie, medium pumpkin is Dk Pumpkin Pie, small pumpkin is 2 shades of Daffodil Delight).
  • Die cut "detailed" pumpkin from Dazzle Specialty Paper (ret). (Note: I found it best to cut this with cutting edges UP).
  • I ran this piece through a Xyron sticker maker, but our sticker sheets would work well, too.
  • Attach this die to card front.
  • Stamp sentiment in upper Right Corner in Early Espresso.
  • Next, add the 3 colored pumpkins, next to Dazzle pumpkin, and then the 2 "vines" on either side.
  • Finish with White piece and DSP strip inside, and scattered Crumb Cake Speckled Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment