Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Pretty Pumpkins Split Card

 So, my stampers at my Senior Center requested pumpkins! I had already used the Scenic Pumpkin Patch (and will use it, again), so I went into my "archives" and found one of my favorite, retired "pumpkin" sets - Pretty Pumpkins,  Some of you may have it!  So, I pulled it out, did some research and came up with 2 different cards for my gals - one for Assisted and one for Independent.  They LOVED them!  So, here is the first one, for Assisted.  They love to color! And, yes, I let them use my blends!


Measurements:  

  • Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 2 1/8" x 5 1/2", 2 7/8" x 3 1/8", 2 1.4" x 2 3/4"
  • Beauty of the Earth DSP (ret): 2 1/8" x 5 1/2", 1/2" x 5 1/2" (inside)
  • Misty Moonlight: 3 1/8" x 3 3/8"
  • Mossy Meadow: 3/8" x 5 1/2"
To Make this Card
  • Emboss White piece with Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder now in the Online Exclusives.  Attach to the top of folded White card base, even with top fold and cut edges.
  • Next, attach DSP to bottom of card, even with bottom and side cut edges.  It may overlap the embossed piece, or it may line up next to it!
  • Now, attach Mossy Meadow piece over edges, as shown.
  • Stamp sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink onto upper right corner.  Then, add this piece to the Misty Moonlight light, being aware of direction of layers!
  • Stamp trio of pumpkins in Memento Black ink onto scrap of White.  Color with Blends, as shown.  Die cut with corresponding die, and attach to piece with Dimensionals.
  • Then, add this piece to card front with Dimensionals.
  • Finish inside with strip of DSP, and add green Speckled Dots (ret).



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment