Saturday, January 23, 2021

Ombre Slimline

I haven't played with this fabulous SAB option - Touch of Ink. So, I pulled it out today. It really has a lot of potential, with some awesome sentiments. I got my inspiration from a card I saw on Pinterest which must be HUGE, as I had to pare this down quite a bit.  I added some colored rhinestones for a little glimmer.  We actually have Blends in each of the Oh So Ombre DSP colors!!

Measurements:  

  • Granny Apple Green : 7 3/4" x 8 1/2", 1 7/8" x 3 1/4"
  • Whisper White: 3 5/8" x 8 1/4", 1 1/8" x 3" 
  • Blackberry Bliss: 1 7/8" x 3 1/4"
  • Rococo Rose: 1 7/8" x 3 1/4"
  • Bermuda Bay: 1 7/8" x 3 1/4"
  • Oh, So Ombre (N): 1 each color - 1 3/4" x 3 1/8"
To Make This Card:

  • Score Granny Apple Card at 3 3/4".  Crease well with Bone Folder.  Attach Whisper White layer.
  • Stamp each image in the coordinating color of ink.  Note: After I stamped the first image, I lined up the next piece of DSP along side of it, so the "ombre" tones fairly match up all the way across.  To do this, I left the length of the DSP and trimmed it to 3 1/8" after stamping.
  • Adhere each Ombre DSP piece to its' coordinating solid cardstock. Attach to card front.
  • Stamp sentiment in Black Ink onto scrap of Whisper White.  Cut out with die from Ornate Frames. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
  • Color 1 Medium and 2 Small Rhinestones in Dk Blend.  Let dry and add another layer.  Attach to card where desired.
  • Finish with Black Matt Dots onto sentiment label.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment