Monday, July 22, 2024

Birthday Truck

 I am always needing ideas for masculine cards!  Don't you!  It's always such a challenge! I was needing a masculine card for my Senior stampers, and came up with this idea.  It's a combination of a swap I got from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Carmen Miyoshi, and a layout I saw on Pinterest.  (You never know where inspiration will be found!) So, I dug out my Trucking Along Bundle (still available in our Online Exclusives), and our cool Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder. I love the color combo (thanks, Carmen). So, go back and revisit some of your Oldies but Goodies!



Measurements:  

  • Misty Moonlight: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE
  • Smoky Slate: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Boho Blue: 2 1/4" x 4"
  • Basic White:2" x 3 3/4", 4" x 5 1/4" (inside), scraps
  • Country Woods DSP(N): 4 pcs @ 3/4" x 3 3/4" (3 for front, 1 for inside)
To Make This Card:
  • Run Smoky Slate piece through Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder.  Attach to folded Misty Moonlight card. (This card will open to the left side!)
  • Evenly space, and attach 3 strips of DSP to card front as shown.
  • Stamp "truck" in Memento Black ink onto smaller White piece. Stamp "ground" below, and "presents" into truck.  You can also stamp a little color onto the "presents" using the stamp and Boho Blue ink!!
  • Stamp another "truck" onto a scrap of White. Stamp the "truck" in Smoky Slate. Don't forget the "tires"!!  Punch out with corresponding punch.  Attach to White layer with Dimensionals.
  • Stamp sentiment in Memento Black ink.
  • Attach to Boho Blue layer, then add to card with Dimensionals.
  • Add White layer to inside, along with the last DSP strip.
  • Finish with scattered Boho Blue gems and a knot of Misty Moonlight Ribbon.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment