Monday, July 29, 2024

Frames and Flowers Oval Die

 Hold on to your hats!  I've been preparing for my Frames and Flowers "kit" class this week, so I have TONS of ideas to share using that awesome "kit". My goal was to keep them simple, and to use minimal, or repeated, supplies! I grabbed a variety of embellishments, ribbons, and sentiments, two or three coordinating colors of ink, a variety of basic dies, and off I went!  I can't wait to share with my customers!! (and with you)


Measurements:  

  • Pretty Peacock: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 2 pcs @ 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Frames and Flowers (N): Oval frame die, Oval floral die
To Make This Card:
  • Attach the White layer to folded Pretty Peacock card.
  • Scotch tape the "insert" into the "frame". Attach this to the White layer.
  • Add the Oval floral frame to the "frame" with Dimensionals. 
  • Stamp sentiment from the Happiest Day (only odd ball sentiment I used, but it fit in the opening!) in the center of oval with Pretty Peacock ink.
  • Finish with a bow of Petal Pink ribbon (mine is retired) and scattered Petal Pink Foiled gems
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment