Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Flowers and Frames Cut and Flip

 I'm still making cards from the Frames and Flowers DSP!  I love, love, love this DSP!! And, I'm just getting started, as I am having a "kit" class the end of the month!! This version is what I refer to as a Cut and Flip card design.  You cut off half of the front, flip it, and reattach to the front flap!  I just love this!!  So, I used the wonderful DSP patterns and a die cut to make this card!



Measurements:  

  • Pretty Peacock: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE, 
  • Basic White: 3" x 4 3/8" (inside)
  • Frames and Flowers DSP (N) ): 2 1/2" x 4", 4" x 5 1/4" (larger print), 2 1/2" x 4" (Petal Pink print), die cut
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Pretty Peacock card base in half.  Cut off 2 3/4" from the front flap, set aside to be used later!
  • Attach smaller DSP to remaining front flap, and larger DSP to the "inside" of card.
  • Attach the Petal Pink print to the piece your removed, and attach HALF to the remaining front flap.
  • Attach chosen die cut to left side of flipped piece with Dimensionals.
  • Stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock.
  • Die cut White piece with Radiating Stitches Rectangle, and mount inside behind flipped piece.
  • Finish with scattered Blooming Pearls and Lost Lagoon bow.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment