Monday, July 8, 2024

Layered Framed Flowers

 I just LOVE the Frames and Flowers Specialty DSP! The possibilities are absolutely endless with this "kit" of gorgeous DSP and die cuts!  Add a little coordinating cardstock and embellishments and you have some beautiful, quick cards for many occasions! I found this one that combined the die cuts and DSP with a beautiful, contrasting decorative circle cut from the Spotlight on Nature dies. What probably took me the longest, was fussy cutting the sentiment!  I am having a "kit" class using this DSP at the end of the month!  You need to join me!!


Measurements:  

  • Petal Pink: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 2 3/4" square, scrap
  • Pretty Peacock: 2 1/2" square
  • Frames and Flowers Specialty DSP (N): 2 3/4" x 4" (Peacock Print), dies
To Make This Card:
  • Attach DSP to lower part of folded Petal Pink card. Attach long die over top edge. (I found that I like to attach these with Multipurpose Glue)
  • Die cut Stitched Circle from Stylish Shapes Dies from White piece.  
  • Die cut Detailed Circle from Spotlight on Nature Dies from Pretty Peacock piece
  • Adhere the 2 circles together. (I love the contrast of the dark and white!). Select a floral "bouquet" and attach to the center of circles with Dimensionals.
  • Now add to card front with Dimensionals, as well.
  • Stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto scrap of White.  Fussy cut around it.  
  • Attach to card front with Mini Dimensionals.
  • Finish with our new, Online Exclusive Pecan & Clear Dots for the flower centers, and the new Pearl Trio from the Annual Catalog.
  • I also added a small double bow with Linen Thread.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment