Monday, July 3, 2023

Fancy Gold & Vanilla Darling Details

I needed another card for my July Card Club using the Darling Details bundle.  I had one card using the gorgeous eyelet frames and stamped images, but I wanted another one using the beautiful eyelet border with the woven ribbon! Sue Campfield to the rescue, again. She did a version of this one that I thought would be perfect for so many occasions! Enjoy!


Measurements:  

  • Thick Very Vanilla: 1/2 sheet, 
  • Very Vanilla: 7/8" x 5 1/2", 2" x 3 3/4"
  • Gold Foil: 2" x 3 3/4", 2 1/4" square
To Make This Card:
  • Fold the Thick Vanilla base in half. 
  • Die cut the "eyelet border" from the Vanilla strip by placing the scallop edge near the bottom of the piece. 
  • Now, thread the ribbon through the slits in the die cut.  I attached both ends of the ribbon to the cardstock with a Mini Glue Dot. Then, attach this strip to the card, as shown.
  • Die cut the floral piece from the Darling Details Dies in Gold Foil. Add to card front as well.
  • Die cut sentiment of your choice from Gold Foil. I cut mine from the Sending Smiles dies, but I would have liked to have used our new Wanted to Say Dies, which I don't currently have, but will rectify that shortly! Attach to card front where desired.
  • Add Iridescent Pastel Gems to flowers, and then scatter some above the eyelet border.  I also added the Gold Festive Pearls to the "flowers" made in the eyelet border.  I love this!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment