Friday, September 27, 2024

Quick & Easy Christmas Cards

 I saw these gorgeous products in the new Mini Catalog and could see SO MANY possibilities. I actually just copied some of the samples from the catalog!  It too me all of about 20 minutes to make these stunning cards!  They Gold Dipped Cards & Envelopes are a little "oversized" (IMO) at 4 1/4" x 6 1/4", AND they are printed on both sides (a waste of gorgeous paper IMO!) So, 2 of these samples are full sized, and just folded for quick cards. The "die cuts" came from the Joyful Images Ephemera Pack and the sentiments from the Joyful Sayings Ephemera Pack (currently on back order, but due in the first week of October! The Cherry Cobbler card I DID cut in half to create 2 fronts. Trimmed to fit a standard card front (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and will use one of our standard A2 envelopes. The words on this one are just gorgeous! So, grab some of these products (there are also tags), and get creating!  I know I'm going to get more!!


This one is copied from the catalog.


This one also utilizes one of the "tree bases" from the A Little Bit Festive kit.
The die cuts from this "kit" are just a little larger in some cases, and work well together.  Sentiment is from the ephemera pack.


This is my "trimmed" card front, but is copied from the catalog, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment