Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Monochromatic Fireside Trimmings

There is always one stamp set in every catalog that I get "just for me" because I like it! Frequently, I don't get around to using it, but this time, I was determined that I would, especially since it's being retired! I LOVE all the details in this bundle - Fireside Trimmings! I saw a version of this monochromatic card, and just had to try it.  I stamped and cut all kinds of pieces, and this is what I came up with.  So much fun to play with, so many occasions.  Check it out before it's gone!   

Oh, and did I mention I cut out all those little pieces sitting AT my workspace using my MINI STAMP n CUT DIE CUTTING MACHINE!!  You are going to have to have one!!!

Measurements:  

  • Very Vanilla: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE, 4" x 5 1/4", 3 1/4" square (Fireplace), scraps
  • Bumblebee: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"
  • Plaid TidingsDSP (N): 3 1/8" x 5 1/2
  • In Good Taste DSP: 1 3/8" x 3 1/8"
  • Crumb Cake: scrap
  • Silver Foil: scrap                                        
To Make This Card:

  • Attach Bumblebee strip to folded Vanilla Card.  Add Plaid and then "wood" to bottom.
  • Stamp "fireplace" in Early Espresso onto square of Very Vanilla.  Cut out with corresponding die and attach to card above "wood".
  • Stamp various pieces in Early Espresso onto scraps of Very Vanilla.  Color, as desired, with Bumblebee ink and a Blender Pen. Cut out with corresponding dies.  Arrange on "fireplace" as desired.
  • Cut "mirror" from Silver Foil and "mirror frame" from Crumb Cake.  Aseemble together and add over "fireplace".
  • Stamp sentiment in Bumblebee onto scrap of Very Vanilla.  Cut out and attach to card with Dimensionals.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment