Thursday, March 30, 2023

Split Card Crosses

Life does go on and in between hospital visits to Mom, I have been prepping my JA classes for school, and my stamping classes at Garner! It's a welcome diversion!  My Garner ladies wanted an Easter card, so I designed this one for them!  It uses our current Split Card Dies and Fresh Freesia designer DSP, along with our retired Cross of Hope dies cut out of Gold Foil!  A beautiful, simple card!


Measurements:  

  • Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 4" x 5 1/4" (die cut)
  • 2021-23 InColor DSP: 4" x 5 1/4" Fresh Freesia
  • Gold Foil: scraps
To Make This Card:

  • Die cut Split Card die of your choice.  (I chose the "floral" one.)
  • Attach Freesia DSP to back with Multipurpose Glue.  Note: I trimmed 1/16" from the bottom and side of the DSP so it wouldn't show.
  • Attach this to folded White card base.
  • Die cut 1 larger, simple cross from Gold Foil.  If desired, also cut out 2 smaller, simple crosses.  Attach, where desired, to open area of card front.
  • Finish with Fresh Freesia bow and scattered Iridescent Rhinestones.
  • Note: I added one of the outer edges of the smaller cross and an Easter sentiment to the inside.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment