Thursday, November 12, 2020

Framed Dove

Love this version of a Dove card that I found online! It has an awaesome combination of the Taste of Texture DSP ( wood) with the elegance of the Brushed Metallic cardstock!  I chose to use Very Vanilla for my base and dove.

Measurements:  

  • Very Vanilla: 1/2 sheet, 2 1/4" strip
  • In Good Taste DSP (N): 4” x 5 ¼”                                                                                 
  • Brushed Metallic Cardstock (N): 3 ½” x 5”  
  • Soft Seafoam: scrap                                                                       
To Make This Card:

  • Adhere DSP to folded Very Vanilla card.
  • Cut Ornate “frame” from Metallic cardstock. I used the "Tarnished Copper".
  •  Cut full “Dove” from strip of Very Vanilla cardstock.  Attach over “frame” as show
  •   Finish with “sprig” cut from scrap of Soft Seafoam, and some scattered Elegant Gems. I also added an "eye" from the Metallic Pearls.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment