Saturday, February 13, 2021

Snail and Mushrooms

Mom and I have been creating samples for us to choose from for my Snailed It class next week.This is a fun one, that I decided was just a little too tricky to do (mirrored mushroom, in a row), but I wanted to share it with you anyway!  If you'd like a challenge, this is it.  It's not hard, just a challenge.

Measurements:  

  • Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Real Red: 4" x 5 1/4"
To Make This Card:

  • After initially stamping from the center out, and my images not fitting, I decided that it would be better to stamp from left to right!  So, beginning on the left hand side, stamp the "mushroom" image in Memento Black onto silicone sheet.  Flip it over and "stamp" at the very edge of the Basic White piece.  Then, stamp the "mushroom" on the right.  Finish by adding the "snail" in the center!
  • Make "masks" for both images. Use Blending Brushes to create the "grass" and "sky".
  • Color images with Blends as shown.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment