Monday, January 9, 2023

Another Adorable Owl

I saw this neat version of the Adorable Owls and knew I had to duplicate it!  Of course, I added my own touches!  It uses the new Cane Weave 3D embossing folder, my fav Dandy Designs SAB pack, and the SAB set Adorable Owls! We WILL be making this one in my class this month!

Measurements:  

  • Balmy Blue: 1/2 sheet, 3 1/2" square
  • Dandy Designs (N)(SAB): 1 1/2" x 5 1/4", 3 1/4" square
  • Basic White: 2 3/4" square, 3" x 5 1/4"
To Make This Card:
  • Fold Balmy Blue l card base in half.  Trim 1" from front of card. Save this piece for another project.
  • Run the larger White piece through the new, Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to top flap of card.
  • Attach Balmy Blue Stripe DSP piece to the lower inside of card.
  • Layer the Balmy Blue square and the Blue Polka Dot DSP together.  Add to card as shown.
  • Die cut Stitched Square from White piece.
  • Stamp "owl" in Memento black, and color with Blends, as shown.
  • Attach to layered square with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with Balmy Blue bow and Fine Sparkle gems.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment