Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Hello Irresistible Fractured Card #2

 I still had a couple of die cut pieces from the Hello Irresistible DSP on my table, so I decided to make another Fractured Card.  I just LOVE these!  This one uses a die cut stitched square that I added more off center than centered, which left me room for a nice sentiment. I also used the lighter colors in the DSP, which makes such a different look! Enjoy!


Measurements:  

  • Soft Sea Foam: 1/2 sheet, 4 strips @ 1/4" x 5"
  • Hello Irresistible: 4" x 5 1/4" & 1/2" x 4", one, large die cut coral flower, 2 die cut leaves
  • Basic White: 2 1/4" square, 1 1/2" x 2" (sentiment), 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)
To Make This Card:

  • Die cut 2" Stitched Square from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
  • Attach this square where desired to the DSP, where desired. Mine is a little higher. DO NOT ADHERE TO FRONT OF CARD, YET.
  • Next, take one 1/4" Soft Sea Foam strip and lay from corner of square, along the cut edge of the square, and off the DSP layer. 
  • Then, lay the next strip, butting the end to the previously laid strip, and laying this one also along cut edge and off the DSP.  Repeat until all 4 strips are done.
  • Next, trim off the strips so that they are even with the DSP.
  • NOW, adhere the DSP layer to the folded Soft Sea Foam card.
  • Decide what your focal point is going to be.  I used a coral flower, popped up with Dimensionals, then tucked under the 2 leaves cut from the Lost Lagoon DSP.
  • Lastly, adhere the White piece inside. I like to add a strip of coordinating DSP to the inside.
  • Stamp sentiment in Soft Sea Foam ink and die cut with new, Nested Essentials Dies. Attach to card, as shown, with Dimensionals.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment