Friday, September 15, 2023

Mystery Stamping - 2 Rectangles and a Focal Point #3

 I just love the possibilities of this layout!  So, I grabbed the Fresh as a Daisy DSP and coordinating dies and created this cardfor class next week! I love the Copper Clay and Boho Blue color combination along with the cheerful daisies! I hope they like it!


Measurements:  

  • Copper Clay (N): 1/2 sheet, 1 3/4" x 3", 2 1/4" x 3 3/4", 2 3/4" square (daisy base)
  • Basic White: 2 pcs @ 4" x 5 1/4", 3/4" x 2 1/4", 2 3/4" square (daisy)
  • Fresh as a Daisy (N): 1 1/2" x 2 3/4", 2" x 3 1/2", 1/2" x (5 1/4) or (4") strip, 2 1/2" square 
To Make This Card

  • Emboss one White layer and the 2 DSP pieces with desired Embossing Folder. I used the Cane Weave Embossing Folder.
  • Attach the White piece to folded Copper Clay card.
  • Attach each embossing DSP piece to its' corresponding layer. 
  • For this card my "focal point" is a die cut "daisy".  I decided to use the largest daisy and all 3 layers, but you can use whatever you'd like.
  • Assemble daisy.
  • Next, decide how you would like to arrange the 3 components on your card.  The choice is yours!
  • I decided on a landscape orientation, so I attached the larger rectangle to the left, and overlapped the smaller one on top, with Dimensionals.  
  • Then, I added the "daisy" also with Dimensionals.
  • I decided that I wanted a sentiment afterall, and stamped it in Copper Clay ink and added to the smaller rectangle.
  • Finish with InColor Dots.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment