Wednesday, September 20, 2023

So Very Merry Angel in Lemon Lolly

 Here is another version of the angel from So Very Merry, this time in Lemon Lolly. (but could be any color combination) on blue. I loved the doily behind the image so much, that I used it, again!


See how different it looks in blues!

Measurements:  

  • Thick Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 4" square (for doily), 2 3/4" square (for angel)
  • Countryside Inn DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4", cut into 4- 7/8" x 5 1/2" strips
To Make This Card
  • Adhere the DSP strips to the folded thick White card.  I started with the 2 outside strips, and then centered the 2 middle strips.
  • Die cut the larger doily die from White square.  I did not emobss this, but you could. Attach to card front.
  • Stamp and emboss in silver the "angel" from the stamp set. Punch out with coordinating 2 3/8" punch. 
  • Color with Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink, and Balmy Blue Blends as shown.  Attach over doily with Dimensionals. For the blue version I used Balmy Blue, Boho Blue and Lemon Loilly Blends. I left the wings white.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment