Wednesday, January 17, 2024

White/Gold Lifetime of Love Oval

 I saw these gorgeous Lifetime of Love dies in the new Mini Catalog, and knew that I just had to have them! And, since it's time to make "love" cards, I thought now was a great time to use them! I paired the oval in Gold Foil with some of our gorgeous FREE, SAB Most Adored DSP, with the gold pattern. We will be doing this card in class next week!




Measurements:  

  • Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" (insert)
  • Most Adored DSP SAB (N): 4" x 5 1/4", 1/2" x 5 1/2", one, fussy cut flower
  • Gold Foil: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
  • Vellum: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Attach DSP to folded White card.
  • Die cut "floral oval" from Gold Foil piece.  Remove center and pieces from leaves/flowers.
  • Die cut another "floral oval" from White.  Remove the same pieces, but KEEP the center!
  • Attach Gold "oval" to Vellum piece with Multipurpose Glue.  Add White center, too.
  • Next, emboss sentiment of your choice in Gold Embossing Powder.
  • Now, add adhesive to back of Vellum piece only where you can see the layers.  Attach to front of card.
  • FInish front with gold bow, and scattered Brass Butterflies.
  • For the inside, I adhered a strip of DSP.
  • I then found a flower on the DSP, and colored it with Blends, and then fussy cut it out! I thought this was a neat use of the DSP.  
  • I attached the flower to the inside of the card, over the decorative strip!

Product List

1 comment: