Monday, December 12, 2022

Elegant Snowflake Frame

Trying to design some "Winter" cards for my friends at Garner.  I wanted to keep it simple, and I wanted to use the Snowflake "frame".  Mom & I came up with this.  I LOVE it...and I think they will, too!


Measurements:   

  • Very Vanilla: 1/2 sheet (base)
  • Lights Aglow DSP (ret): 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Gold Foil: 3 3/4" x 5" (frame), 3" x 4" (oval), scrap
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Very Vanilla base in half.  Attach DSP, that will cover from edge to edge.
  • Center "snowflake frame" die in center of Gold Foil paper and cut out. Attach to card.
  • Cut "rippled oval" from Framed Florets dies.  Attach to center of "snowflake frame".
  • Cut desired sentiment from retired Well Said Dies.  And attach inside Oval.
  • Finish with Gold Bow and dot the "i" with Gold gem.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment