Monday, February 5, 2024

Everyday Details Flowers

I just love, love, love these dies!!  I'm really excited to share them with my club gals on Saturday! Originally, I just had the dies, but went back and got the stamps, as they work so well together!!  So, many possibilities! They are just ... so unique! This one uses one of the 4 rectangle dies, with the vase of flowers. So simple and yet so elegant!


Measurements:  

  • Pool Party: 1/2 sheet, 3 1/2" x 5" (frame)
  • Basic White: 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
To Make This Card:

  • (Opt.) Run front of folded Pool Party card through "Crosshatch" Basics Embossing Folder. I did this with my sample, but I don't think you see enough of it to even do this.
  • Die cut rectangle from center of Pool Party layer.  Mount onto White piece.
  • Next, stamp "vase of flowers" in the center.  I used my Stamparatus to do this!
  • Color with Blends as shown.
  • Now, attach to embossed (opt) card front.
  • Finish with a knot of SAB Crinkled Pool Party ribbon and gems.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment