Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Lemon Lolly Everyday Details

I just love our new color, Lemon Lolly!  It's just so cheerful!  I saw these little notecards and knew that, while I rarely do odd-sized cards, I had to try these! They use my new favorite bundle Everyday Details! Love the simplicity of the hint of color with the black, and the little details of the embellishments and die cut border on the sides! I DID modify the idea into a "normal" sized card.  Stay tuned..



Measurements:  

  • Lemon Lolly: 3/4" square
  • Basic White: 4" x 8", 2 3/4" square or 2 3/4" x 4"
  • Bright and Beautiful DSP: 2" x 3 3/4" or 2 7/8" x 3 3/4" (Lemon Lolly Stars)
To Make This Card:
  • DIe cut "border" on 2 sides of Lemon Lolly layer, as shown.
  • Attach to folded White card base. (For fun, I opened one card from the side and the other from the top!)
  • Center and attach DSP between die cut borders.
  • Stamp desired image in Memento Black.  Cut out with corresponding Everyday Details die.
  • Now, add just a little matching color to the image.
  • Attach to card with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with a little bling!  I used current Faceted, Solid Gems in Lemon Lolly, and retired Black Rhinestones 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment