Monday, January 3, 2022

Darling Little Ladybugs

I'm back!!  I thank you for your patience as I got Amanda (and Missy) settled back in to the Quad Cities! She started her new job today, and I got back to stamping (yesterday)!!  The new Mini Catalog and SAB Brochure go LIVE tomorrow!! There's so much that I want to share with you!

This first card I created for my dear ladies at the Senior Facility where I have classes!  I think they'll LOVE it!  It uses the new Litlle Ladybug stamp set and punch!  So, adorable!!  I also added the Host DSP Pattern Party that I haven't used in AGES, but is still available!!  Perfect to use with this bundle! This card could be used for so many occasions.  Your choice of sentiment will say it all!! Stay tuned to more funness as I get back to work!

Measurements:  

  • Poppy Parade: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE, 1 1/2" strip (opt) (wings)
  • Pattern Party DSP: 4" square (floral/hearts), 1 1/4" x 4" (check/stripe)
  • Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4" (inside), 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" (rectangle), 1 1/2" strip (wings)
  • Basic Black: 2" strip (body)

To Make This Card:

  • Fold Poppy Parade card in half.  Trim 1 1/4" from bottom of the front of card. Toss this piece, or save for "wings" if you want colored cardstock wings.
  • Attach Basic White to inside.
  • Attach DSP square to front, and 1 1/4" coordinating strip to the lower, inside edge over the White layer.
  • Cut largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle from piece of White.
  • Punch "ladybug" body from Basic Black.  I stamped the "wings" in Poppy Parade.  One I did on White and one I did onto Poppy Parade (so I knew placement of black "dots"). I, then, punched this out with the coordinating punch.
  • Assemble together.  Set aside.
  • Decide a sentiment that you would like on your card! One uses the stamp set BIggest Wish in Black & Poppy Parade, the other uses Sunny Sentiments in Black. But you can use whatever you have, for whatever occasion you need!!
  • Once stamping is complete, add your darling Ladybug.  I popped mine up with Dimensionals!
  • Center the rectangle on the card, and carefully attach to top layer only!!
  • Finish with Black Bling of your choice!  On one I used retired Black Rhinestones in 3 sizes, on the other, I used current Black Matte Dots in 2 sizes.
  • If desired, add a bow of your choice. One uses our current Black Gingham ribbon, and the other is retired Poppy Parade.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment