Saturday, January 15, 2022

Special Card

I received this card from my Stampin' Up! District Manager, congratulating me on earning the cruise!  So thoughtful, and unexpected.  I just love it!  I had to go through the catalogs to find out what stamp set he used. I wanted to share it with you, as the layout could be used with so many sets and papers!  I had a long, tiring week of teaching, ending with a nasty cold/sinus..  Hope to be back in my stamp room SOON!!  In the meantime, enjoy this from the home office!


Measurements:  

  • Daffodil Delight: 1/2 sheet
  • Brights DSP Stack: 2 pcs @ 1" x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White: 2 1/4" x 3 3/4", scraps
To Make This Card:

  • Stamp sentiment in Basic Gray on upper right corner of White piece.
  • Stamp 3 "flowers" in Calypso Coral.  Add "stems" in Pear Pizzazz.  Also add 2 "stems" for die cut flowers.
  • Attach this piece to folded Daffodil card with Dimensionals.
  • Stamp 2 "flowers" in Calypso Coral onto scrap of White.  Add "stem" as well.  Cut out with corresponding die.
  • Attach over 2 remaining "stems" with Dimensionals.
  • Add DSP above and below White popped up piece.
  • Finish with scattered Artistry Blooms Sequins.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment