Friday, January 7, 2022

Tri Fold Grassy Grove

Good morning!  I was on a roll yesterday!  I FINALLY had time to play with some of my new toys! I was in my "happy place" (even though it was not down in my studio). I started with this awesome bundle, Grassy Grove.  SU! hit it out of the ballpark on this one!  It is SO unique, and works SO WELL with the New Horizons DSP.  The New Mini Catalog doesn't do this DSP justice! We will be doing this unique Tri-Fold at our club meeting tomorrow.  Thank you Terri Gaines for your awesome inspiration!



Measurements:  

  • Basic Black: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTHWISE
  • Basic White: 4" x 10 1/2" 
  • New Horizons DSP (N): 3 3/4" x 5"
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Black base in half.  Crease well with Bone Folder. With the fold on the left side, cut "grove" die from the front of card. Set aside.  Note: This die only cuts a "window" not the outside edges, too!
  • Next, fold the White, inside base in half. Crease well with Bone Folder.
  • With fold of White card on right side, attach DSP to front of this card.
  • Open up this card and stamp images of your choice on the inside surfaces, as shown. Note: I used my Stamparatus with these stamps to get a nice, black image! i.e. if the image needs to be darker, you can restamp the image until it is the darkness you would like.
  • I did not add any other embellishments as I think this card stands alone!
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the details about this tri-fold card.

    ReplyDelete