Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Double DSP Card

 I'm always on the lookout for quick, fun folds!  I spotted this one on one of Julie Davison's Sunday Stamping dates with her Mom.  She didn't call it anything, so I am calling it a Double DSP Card..the base of the card is actually DSP, with a full, folded, solid card inserted inside! I started with Julie's base idea, and then modified it from there! This one also uses my new Park Place stamps, but also uses the gorgeous, new Sentimental Park Dies - especially the awesome label dies.  Be sure to check them out.  They come in 2 sizes!



Measurements:  

  • Regency Park DSP (N) : 5 1/2" x 6", 1/2" x 5"
  • Basic White: 5" x 8" 2" x 3 1/2" (label)
  • Petal Pink: 3" x 4 1/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Score DSP at 4 1/4"
  • Score White piece at 4" (or, just fold in half)
  • Adhere White piece inside DSP with creases matching. I also adhered the front flap of the DSP to this card, but you could leave it loose.
  • Die cut "fancy label" from Petal Pink cardstock.
  • Die cut "insert" from White and insert into "fancy label".
  • Attach "label" to front of card. 
  • Stamp desired sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink.
  • I also stamped the trio of flowers in the corners outside, and inside in Sweet Sorbet.
  • Finish with Solid Faceted gems. I also like to add a strip of DSP to the inside of the card before stamping any additional sentiments.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment