Monday, February 27, 2023

Modified Double DSP Card

This card is a modification of a card I posted last week. It's a version of one I saw from Julie Davison. I changed the "base" of the card from a piece of DSP  (love the look) to cardstock with a strip of DSP on the "flap".  I didn't have enough pieces of DSP for a class of 14!! So, I designed the same "look".This one also uses my new Park Place stamps, but also uses the gorgeous, new Sentimental Park Dies - especially the awesome label dies.  Be sure to check them out.  They come in 2 sizes!



Measurements:  

  • Sweet Sorbet: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 5" x 8" , 2" x 3 1/2" (label)
  • Regency Park DSP (N): 1 3/4" x 5 1/2", 1/2" x 5" (inside)
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Sweet Sorbet card in half.  Remove 2 1/2" from front of card. Save this piece, the "fancey label" will be cut from this piece!!  Love when I can use those pieces!!
  • Score White piece at 4" (or, just fold in half)
  • Adhere White piece inside Sweet Sorbet Card Bse with creases matching. 
  • Attach DSP piece to front flap, then adhere to White card.
  • Die cut "insert" from White and insert into "fancy label".
  • Attach "label" to front of card. 
  • Stamp desired sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink.
  • I also stamped the trio of flowers in the corners outside, and inside in Sweet Sorbet.
  • Finish with Champagne Rhinestones gems. I also like to add a strip of DSP to the inside of the card before stamping any additional sentiments.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment