Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Floattie Silly Goose Card

 I saw this card all in Pool Party and knew that I just had to try it.  I LOVE Pool Party - in fact anything aqua! But, alas, I have NO Pool Party patterns from ANY year left (I told you I love it), so I pulled the yellow I had used in the ""floattie"/inner tube".  I think it works!!

Measurements:  

  • Pool Party: 1/2 sheet, 2 3/4" x 4"
  • Basic White: 2" x 3 1/4"
  • Subtles Paper Pack: 4" x 5 1/4" (So Saffron or Pool Party)
To Make This Card:

  • Attach Plaid DSP to folded Pool Party card.
  • Cut Stitched/Scalloped die from Pool Party piece.
  • Stamp "floattie goose" in Memento Black onto White piece. (I also added a few "waves" below".) Color with Blends as shown/desired.
  • Attach to Pool Party piece, then to card front with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with a wrapped bow of new Pool Party ribbon and scattered InColor Opal Rounds.,
  • Attach "burlap" background DSP to folded Daffodil Delight card.
  • Attach Blue "ducks" to Daffodil Delight strip.  Attach to card front.
  • Stamp "goose" in Momento Black onto square of White. Color with Blends as shown.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment