Saturday, August 5, 2023

New Azure Blue Truck

 So, here is my last card, for now, using the Trucking Along STAMPS! I used the new Azure Afternoon blue color for this one.  I found a neat background in the Bright & Beautiful DSP Papers. If you look closely, I embossing the DSP with an Embossing Folder. I also added the cute little fence stamped in our new Pecan Pie ink! This one could be used for many occasions as well!!


Measurements:  

  • Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 2" x 4 1/8" (truck layer-smaller dies), 1/2" strip
  • Basic Black: 1/2" x 5"
  • Azure Afternoon (N): 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
  • Bright & Beautiful DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4"
To Make This Card
  • Run DSP through "crosshatch" Basics 3D Embossing Foldes.  Attach to folded White card base.
  • Also run 1/2" White strip through the same embossing folder.  Attach to center of card as shown.
  • Stamp "truck" in black ink onto White piece.  Stamp "truck" color in Azure Afternoon. Finish with desired pieces. (I used Pecan Pie fence) I also stamped "ground" in Black.
  • Die cut with die from the Nested Essentials Dies.  (I used the 2 smaller sizes for this one.  It works with the "fence")
  • Attach to Azure Afternoon die from the same set of dies.
  • Attach to card with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with scattered Iridescent Rhinestones.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment