Monday, August 28, 2023

Mystery Stamping - 2 Rectangles and a Focal Point #2

 First, I must appologize for all the retired items I've been using lately.  I'm creating for the Senior Center and I mostly use retired items.  You might already even have these items in your stash! Sharon's purpose in her Monday Mystery Stamping is to use what you already have!! For these samples, I've used the retired Hues of Happiness DSP and retired Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.  However, I used a brand new color...Bubble Bath! I took all of the same items and just arranged them a little differently for each orientation.  The possibilities are endless!!  Once, again, my "focal point" is a "sentiment box", but I could have also used one of the die cut flowers!



Measurements:  

  • Bubble Bath (N): 1/2 sheet, 1" x 2 3/4" (msg); 1 3/4" x 3", 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" 
  • Basic White: 2 pcs @ 4" x 5 1/4", 3/4" x 2 1/2"
  • Hues of Happiness(ret): 1 1/2" x 2 3/4", 2" x 3 1/2", 1/2" x (5 1/4) or (4") strip 
To Make This Card

  • Emboss one White layer and the 2 DSP pieces with desired Embossing Folder. I used the retired Pretty Flower Embossing Folder.
  • Attach the White piece to folded Bubble Bath card.
  • Attach each embossing DSP piece to its' corresponding layer. 
  • Attach wider piece to the left side of card, as shown.  Attach the narrower piece to the card front with Dimensionals as shown, overlapping the layer in place. 
  • Stamp sentiment in Basic Gray onto small White piece.  Attach to corresponding layer, then to card front with one Dimensional, as shown.
  • I experimented with the bling for these cards.  One uses the retired Noble Peacock Rhinestones, the other the Iridescent Rhinestones.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment