Saturday, August 26, 2023

Mystery Stamping - 2 Rectangles and a Focal Point

I love to check in to TX Sharon's Monday Mystery Stamping.  She had an awesome layout last Monday that *I* call 2 Rectangles and a Focal Point! (She never calls them anything in particular!) I am loving this layout!  It uses up those scraps you don't know what to do with and embossing folders that you may not have used in a while!  I made this one as my "masculine" card for my Senior Center classes next week.  I saw something similar on Sharon's website. I just love how it turned out. So, check out the scraps laying on your work table that you could use!  Stay tuned...I'm not done creating, yet!


Measurements:  

  • Crushed Curry: 1/2 sheet, 1 1/2" x 2 1/4" (msg); 1 3/4" x 3", (trees) 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" (birds)
  • Basic White: 2 pcs @ 4" x 5 1/4", 1 1/4" x 2"
  • Rings of Love (ret): 1 1/2" x 2 3/4" (trees), 2" x 3 1/2" (birds), 1/2" x 4" strip (trees)
To Make This Card

  • Emboss one White layer and the 2 DSP pieces with desired Embossing Folder. I used the retired Woodland Embossing Folder.
  • Attach the White piece to folded Crushed Curry card.
  • Attach each embossing DSP piece to its' corresponding layer. 
  • Attach wider piece to the top of card, as shown.  Attach the narrower piece to the card front with Dimensionals as shown.
  • Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso onto small White piece.  Attach to corresponding layer, then to card front with one Dimensional, as shown.
  • Finish with new, scattered Neutrals Sequins.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment