Friday, August 18, 2023

So Very Merry Angel in Pink

I love to color and I love stained glass effects, so our new Online Exclusive So Very Merry was a must have for me! I colored the silver embossed angel image first, and then went in search of a suitable Pool Party DSP background paper.  None was to be found, so I used one of the patterns from the Subtles Pattern Pack. I used the Hybrid Delightful Doily behing the colored image.  I think this is one of my favorites that I designed!


Measurements:  

  • Thick Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" strip, 2 3/4" square (for angel)
  • Bubble Bath (N): 4" square
  • Subtles Designer Series Pack (N): 4" x 5 1/4" Pool Party print
To Make This Card
  • Adhere Pool Party DSP to folded thick White card base.
  • Attach white strip down the center as shown.
  • Die cut the larger doily die from Bubble Bath piece.  I did not emobss this, but you could. Attach to card front where desired.
  • Stamp and emboss in silver the "angel" from the stamp set. Punch out with coordinating 2 3/8" punch. 
  • Color with Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, and Pool Party Blends as shown.  Attach over doily with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with scattered Silver Sparkle Gems.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment