Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Fall Wreath

This is another sample from the Arrange a Wreath Bundle.  I told you I had so much fun creating that I had enough for another class!! My apologies for my lack of variety, but until I can get back into my studio to play, this is what I have done!  Today should be my last day (half day) in the classroom!! 


Measurements:  

  • Bumblebee (N): 1//2 sheet, 3 3/4" square, scraps
  • Very Vanilla: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Cinnamon Cider (N): 3 3/4" square
  • Early Espresso: 3 3/4" square
  • Cinnamon Cider In Color DSP: 3 5/8" x 5"


To Make this Card:

  • Layer Very Vanilla onto folded Bumblee card. 
  • Cut "frame" from Cinnamon Cider DSP using 2 stitched rectangles. Attach to card.
  • Cut 1 "berry" Wreath each from Early Espresso and Bumblebee. Cut 1 "smooth" Wreath from Cinnamon Cider.  Layer all together onto card front.
  • Cut 3 "flowers" from Bumblebee, as well as 3 stamped "centers".
  • Finish with Bumblebee gingham bow.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment