Saturday, October 24, 2020

Golden Gift

I got the Gift Wrapped bundle because I thought it would be great for gift cards for Christmas!  Well, how about birthdays, and "gift" cards!!  Saw one similer to this that I fell in love with.  I used our rich red velvet paper on mine. And, I discovered you CAN stamp on the velvet paper!  So cool!!  This is a fast, fun, elegant card.  Think of the possibilities!  Mom and I call these a "plop and drop" card. (I think Stampin' Up! calls them Simple Stamping!) Enjoy!


Measurements:  

  • Real Red: 1/2 sheet
  • Gold Foil: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Red Velvet (N): 1/2" x 9 1/4" strip, 2 1/2" square
To Make this Card:

  • Run the Gold Foil through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.  Set aside.
  • Stamp the "bow" onto the small square of Velvet (I prefer to use a strip - it's easier to hang on to), and punch out the "bow".
  • Cut the Red Velvet strip into 2 pieces - 4" and 5 1/4".  Attach to Gold Foil layer.  Then, wrap ribbon over and tape to the back.  Now, you can attach the Gold Foil layer to the folded Red Card.
  • Leave your card as is or I attached a small word, cut from the Velvet Paper.  You have many choices with the Well Written Dies.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment