Monday, July 26, 2021

Encircled in Friendship Beauty

I'm back in my "studio", again, after a week off! Mom & I created this card for her card class today at Garner! I hadn't used this gorgeous bundle, Encircled in Friendship, yet.  The dies are beautiful "doilies", and the stamps and sentiments are gorgeous!


Measurements:   

  • Basic White: 1/2 sheet, 4" square, 5/8" x 4 strip
  • Hand-Penned DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Basic White card in half.  Attach DSP. Set aside.
  • Cut "doily" from 4" square.  Note: You will use the "doily" and the "outline" cutout. The center acutally gets cut out, too!
  • Stamp the "iris'" onto cut out circle in Memento Black Ink. Note: I used my Stamparatus to do this!
  • Color in flower with Blends as shown.
  • Attach "doily" to card.  Add colored center.  
  • Stamp sentiment in Black onto strip of White cardstock. Adhere to bottom of card.
  • Finish with a Gorgeous Grape bow.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment