Thursday, July 15, 2021

Hand-Penned Arrow Fold

I wanted to go back and make another Arrow Fold Card, they are so neat! So, I came up with this one that uses the Hand-Penned DSP (on sale right now) and the coordinating stamps. I'm sharing this a swap for local demonstrators.  Yes, I colored 9 flowers.  I LOVE to color and I LOVE our blends!!  You really do need to try this fold...and use this gorgeous paper and stamp set!!



Measurements:  

  • Misty Moonlight: 1/2 sheet, 3 1/4" square
  • Hand-Penned DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4", 3" square
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Misty Moonlight piece in half.  Open flat and score front flap using template above.
  • Crease well with bone folder following "valley" and "mountain" fold chart above.
  • I, then, used Tear & Tape to old the folds to the back of the card. This is just an option.
  • Attach White piece to inside. 
  • Take DSP piece.  Place a mark along the bottom edge at 2 5/8". Cut from upper corner to this pencil mark, creating 2 "V"s. Attach pieces to card as shown.
  • Stamp large flower to square of White.  Cut out with circle die. Color with Blends as shown.  Attach to scallop Misty Moonlight circle. Then, attach this to the card front with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with Wink of Stella on the flowers and Genial Gems (N).
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment