Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Another "Love It, Chop It" DSP Card

Hi, all!  I made it to sunny Florida, where the weather is just marvelous!!  Great flights, and I'm ready to kick back and relax a bit.  But, stay tuned, I DO have some inspiration here to share with you!!!  Later!

Here is another "Love It, Chop It" card I made for the Care Center. I REALLY didn't want to chop up this retired DSP, I had enough (and then some) to make this gorgeous card.  So, go through your stash of pretty papers that you didn't want to use, and at lease use a few strips.  I bet you still have enough to hang on to! Such a neat layout and LOVE the colors and layered labels!


Measurements:  

  • Pool Party: 1/2 sheet, scrap
  • Petal Pink: scrap
  • Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4", 1 1/2" strip
  • Parisian Blossoms DSP (ret): 2 pcs @ 1 7/8" x 5"
To Make This Card:

  • Attach White layer to folded Pool Party card.
  • Adhere 2 pieces of gorgeous DSP on top, evenly spacing the pieces.
  • Layer dies from the Stitched So Sweetly dies, in coordinating colors.
  • Stamp sentiment in Black onto scrap of white.  Cut out with one of the stitched scalloped dies.
  • Layer all together in a pleasing combination.  I raised the sentiment with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with knot of retired, coordinating ribbon.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment