Thursday, March 3, 2022

Bookmark Cards

So, here is another card from our Demonstrator gathering!  I'm sharing card ideas using stamps and bundles that I either don't have, yet, or have not shared ideas with you, yet! I JUST got this stamp set, so I wanted to share it with you, so you have some early inspiration!!

These cards were made/designed by my friend, and fellow demonstrator, Carmen Miyoshi!  The first sample uses the Simply Marbelous SAB DSP with the delightful Flowering Rain Boots stamps from the Mini Catalog. (I just order this! Love it!!)



This sample she made for our Stamp Club Swap, and uses the Limited Edition All Together Collection with our new Gingham Embossing Folder in the new mini catalog.



I need to get the directions from her and try it myself.  I made the "boots" card, but she had all the pieces cut out!  I just had to put it together.  I DO know the base is 12x12!!  Stay tuned.  We'll be making this one, for sure!









No comments:

Post a Comment