Monday, March 21, 2022

Simple Double Die Cut Wave Alternate + Video

Sorry, I'm subbing in 4th grade this week, and didn't get this posted this morning...

Here is another "wave" card.  This time I used BOTH wave dies to make one wave, and just added it on top of the DSP. I showed how I did this on my first video that cut out.  So, I am just sharing it here!



Measurements:

  • Coastal Cabana: 1/2 sheet
  • Waves of the Ocean DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4" (Pink, Cabana & Pacific Point)
  • Blue Foils (N): 2 5/8" strip (Coastal Cabana), scrap (Navy)
  • Glossy White: scrap
  • Adhesive Sheet: 2 5/8" x 12"
  • Basic White: scraps
To Make This Card:
  • Note: So, before I started these cards, I cut out tons of foil and glossy white "waves" and "seagulls" and used them as needed.  I did the same with the 2 label tags in the Waves Dies.  Different colors of inks, and the different dies.  Makes creating so much easier!
  • Attach DSP to folded Coastal Cabana card.
  • Adhere Adhesive Sheet to back of Coastal Cabana Foil piece.
  • Die cut out BOTH "waves". Remove backing from "waves" and attach to DSP. You decided which "wave" is on top!!  This is also nice using both colors of blue foil!
  • Stamp sentiment in Coastal Cabana onto scrap of White.  Cut out with larger tag from the Waves Dies.
  • Thread Coastal Cabana ribbon (retired) through tag and attach to card with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with several "seagulls".

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment