Monday, May 8, 2023

Fitting Florets Corner Tuck Fold

 Well, it's finally time for me to get back to "work"! I had my monthly Stamp Club this past Saturday, and now it's time for my class at Garner, where Mom used to live. I'm looking forward to seeing those dear laides! For those classes I frequently use up some of my retired papers and embellishments, this sample is no different, but I LOVE it! If you have these items, I hope you give this version a try, if not, I hope you'll be inspired!



Measurements:   

  • Night of Navy: 1/2 sheet cut LENGTWISE
  • Balmy Blue: 3" x 3 1/8"
  • Fitted Florets DSP (ret): 1 1/4" x 4", 2 3/4" square
  • Basic White: 2 3/4" x 2 7/8", 4" x 5 1/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Fold Night of Navy card in half. Remove 3" from front of card. 
  • Attach DSP strip to left side of front of card. 
  • Attach White layer to the inside.
  • Stamp "floral border" along the bottom in Night of Navy ink.  Stamp the sentiment above that.  It really fits very nicely!
  • Mount this piece onto Balmy Blue piece. Set aside for now.
  • Take the piece that you removed from the front of the card, and cut it into a 3" square.  Then, cut it diagonally.  This will create 2 triangles.  One you will use for this card, the other you can use on another card.
  • Repeat with the square of DSP.  Attach to the Navy cardstock.
  • Attach 1/8" Tear Tape to the 2 "corners" of the triangle.  Remove backing and attach to upper right corner of the card.
  • Next, take the stamped layer and tuck underneath the corner piece, so that you can read the sentiment.  Attach the left side to the front of the card.
  • Finish with scattered Blue Rhinestones.
  • Stamp message on the inside behind the layer.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment