Friday, May 12, 2023

New Product Ideas

Today I'm sharing 2 cards I received at our Stamp Club Swap that use some new products that I will be using in my Monthly Card Class next week! They will be different cards, but still using the same products!  The darling Rhino Ready is an Online Exclusive. Isn't he just adorable.  This one was shared by Jeanette Proenneke. She stamped the Rhino on Smoky Slate cardstock, to save on coloring time! The edges of the card are some really neat, new dies, also on the Online Exclusives - Radiating Stitches Dies.  I just LOVE it!


This card was shared by Carmen Miyoshi.  It uses the new bundle Lazy Days. The details and dies in this Bundle are stunning!  Carmen used one of our new colors - Pecan Pie!  Can you spot it?

Thank you for sharing!!









No comments:

Post a Comment