Monday, May 22, 2023

May '23 Demo Meeting Ideas 1

We have a demonstrator meeting 4x a year with local demonstrators.  This is a fun evening of sharing and fellowship, including SWAPS!!  We share completed swaps, as well as a "Shoebox" swap - where we get to make the ideas that others bring for us to make. We have some pretty awesome demos that share their talents.  The great thing is that we get to use/see products that we don't have, that may or may not inspire us to get and share with our customers! So, I will be grouping and sharing some of these for you to see!  I will share info, if I know it!  This first group is a bundle that I totally missed - it's called Timeless Arrangements on p. 67 in the Annual Catalog. It has an awesome "sprig" concept along with fabulous sentiments!  I have already ordered it, so stay tuned!!




This sample also uses the Timeless Arrangements stamps! It is a unique Fun Fold with a corner origami book mark!!  Stay tuned for more on this fold.  I "just" recently found the video on this fold done by Karen Titus - Stampin' on the Backporch - if you'd like to research it before I get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment