Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Detailed MIni Pinwheel Tower Card

 Good Morning!  Yesterday was my Mom's 89th birthday!! I had a wonderful day with my Mom and 2 sisters!!  We started the day by giving her her gift, a new walker that can convert to a push chair.  It was on back order until early September, so she was quite surprised, and pleased, that it arrived early! We then headed up to Clinto where we treated her to Chicken George at the Candlelight Inn. We came back to my youngest sister, Wendy's - our hostess with the mostest, and yummy Buster Bar dessert that my sister, Cyndi, and made.  Talk about sugar overload, but SO delicious!

So, I hated to post her card yesterday...as I know she checks out my posts daily, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise.  She was wanting to make this card, so I made one for her (and gave her the directions)!  This is the completed version of one I shared with you a week ago. Still used the gorgeous Expressions in Ink DSP, but with a birthday theme!






No comments:

Post a Comment