Sunday, August 29, 2021

Detailed Pretty Pumpkin

 I saw a version of this card, actually a collection of several cards, that were done in Pale Papaya with various embossing folders and papers.  As I started working with the Pale Papaya, it just wasn't working for me, so I switched to Petal Pink.  Kind of an odd choice, but I LOVE it!  I combined the gorgeous detailed pumpkin in the die set, with Pearlescent Paper, Gold Foil and Petal Pink DSP to create my version!  I hope you like it!


Measurements:   

  • Petal Pink: 1/2 sheet, 3" x 4 1/2"
  • Very Vanilla: 3 1/4" x 4 3/4", scraps
  • Gold Foil: 2 3/8" x 3 7/8"
  • Pearlescent Paper: 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" 
  • Subtles DSP Collection: 2 1/4" x  3 3/4"
To Make This Card:

  • Run smaller Petal Pink piece through Tasteful Texile EF.  Attach to Very Vanilla piece (or piece of Pearlized Paper) and then attach to folded Petal Pink card base.
  • Cut large, detailed pumpkin from Pearlized Paper.  Attach to DSP, and then to Gold Foil layer.  Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
  • Stamp "leaves" in Memento Black.  Color in with Blends as shown.  Cut out with corresponding die.  Attach smaller "vine" to pumpkin first, flat.  Then, add larger "vine" to card with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with a small, gold ribbon. 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment