Thursday, August 19, 2021

Triple Cross Over Gate Fold

I was looking for a simple fold for an upcoming class at our local retirement facility.  I also try to utilize some of my retired stash. I saw this particular design using some of our retired SAB DSP and thought I had hit the jackpot.  I LOVE the card, but it is a bit tricky to line up the 3 pieces. So, this is probably a "no"...  but not for my experienced stampers!  So, that's why I am sharing with you today.  I fabulous way to use up that DSP you have laying around!



Measurements:  

  • Thick Basic White: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 3 pcs @ 1 1/2" x 3 5/8", scrap
  • Flower & Field DSP (SAB)(ret): 2 pcs @ 1 7/8" x 5 1/4", 3 pcs @ 1 3/8" x 3 1/2"
  • Bermuda Bay: scrap
To Make This Card

  • To make "gate fold", score base at 2 1/8" on each side. Crease well.
  • Attach longer strips of DSP to each "gate door".
  • Attach 3 smaller pieces of DSP to each flap.  
  • Attach center "flap" first, attaching left half of "flap to left side.
  • Evenly space remaining 2 "flaps".  Attaching the RIGHT side to the RIGHT "gate".
  • Finish with sentiment of your choice.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment