Wednesday, May 4, 2022

4-strip Clean & Simple Card

Jackie Bolhuis shared this awesome layout at my virtual retreat this past weekend.  So many possibilities!! On our sharing website I found this clean and simple version using the, now retired, In Symmetry collection.  I thought this might be a possibility for my class at the Care Facility next week! What a nice way to use up those scraps!!



Measurements:  

  • Night of Navy: 1/2 sheet
  • In Symmetry DSP (ret): 2 pcs @ 1" x 3", 2 pcs @ 1" x 4 1/4", 1" x 5 1/4" (inside) - be mindful of directional prints
  • Basic White: 1 7/8" x 3 1/8" (center), 4" x 5 1/4" (inside
To Make This Card:
  • Attach 4 - 1" DSP strips to folded Navy Card as shown.  I began at the upper Left corner.
  • Stamp images onto White, center piece.  Attach to card center with Dimensionals.
  • Adhere White piece inside, with DSP along one side.
  • Embellish as needed, desired.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment