Friday, May 6, 2022

New Nature's Prints 4-Strip Clean & Simple Card

I love the layout of this card!! So, I wanted to use some of my new items to make a newer version!  For this card, I used the gorgeous, new Sun Prints DSP with its' coordinating bundle, Nature's Prints! Love the monochormatic look of this card!!  We will be doing this card at my monthly Stamp Club!

Measurements:  

  • Thick Basic White: 1/2 sheet
  • Basic White: 1 3/4" x 3", scraps
  • Night of Navy: 1 7/8" x 3 1/8" (enter), scraps
  • Sun Prints DSP (N): 2 pcs @ 1" x 3", 2 pcs @ 1" x 4 1/4", 1" x 5 1/4" (inside) -I cut 2 strips of DSP 1" x 12" and pretty much used it all
To Make This Card:

  • Attach 4 - 1" DSP strips to folded Thick White card as shown.  I began at the upper Left corner and worked my way around.
  • Stamp the sentiment in Navy ink onto White layer.  Attach to Navy piece, and adhere to center of card with Dimensionals.
  • Stamp 3 "ferns" in Navy ink onto scraps of White.  Cut out with corresponding dies.
  • Cut out several Navy Cardstock "weeds" as well.
  • Arrange these die cut pieces onto card as shown.
  • Finish with a little Wink of Stella on the "flower" as well as a new, 2022-2024 InColor Matte Dot.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment