Friday, June 9, 2023

Circle Sayings meets Countryside Inn

 I finally got back to my stamp studio yesterday. I needed some cards for my Garner Class on Monday, and I also was feeling creative.  First up was this fun bundle that I initially missed in our new Annual Catalog.  It's called Circle Sayings and has tons of possibilities.  The Bundle includes a 2 3/8" circle punch (which I thought I had.  I did not, so I have it coming!) The punch layers awesomely with the stitched circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies. I paired it with our new Countryside Inn DSP and new core color Boho Blue.


Measurements:  

  • Boho Blue (N): 1/2 sheet, 3" square
  • Basic White: 2 pcs @ 4" x 5 1/4" (1 for inside), 2 3/4" square
  • Night of Navy: 1" x 3 3/4"
  • Countryside Inn DSP (N): 2 different pcs 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
To Make This Card:
  • You'll work with one White layer first, before attaching it to the folded Boho Card. 
  • Attach one piece of DSP to the top and the other to the bottom of the White layer on the front. These may overlap a bit, or not line up exactly.  That's ok, the Night of Navy piece goes over this where desired.
  • Next, wrap a piece of Boho Textured Ribbon over the Navy piece. I just taped it to the back of the White layer.
  • NOW, you can add it to the folded Boho Card.
  • Next, stamp the floral half circle in Boho Blue onto square of White.  Punch out with 2 3/8" Circle Punch. (or I used an older stitched circle, for now.  I would really prefer to not have the stitching. But until mine comes...)
  • Stamp desired sentiment in Night of Navy ink.
  • Attach this to a Boho Blue stitched circle cut from the Stylish Shapes. 
  • Adhere this to the card with Dimensionals.
  • FInish with scattered 2023-2025 Boho Blue InColor Dots.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment