Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Three Pretty Pumpkins

I sat down to make at least 2 cards from my new stash!  This is the second one from my new Pretty Pumpkins bundle.  I just LOVE the patterned pumpkin stamp and the detailed pumpkin dies!  My inspiration for this card comes from one of my new stampers, and demonstrator, from California, Christi Redding!  I love the mixed metals for this card!  It's just gorgeous. You need to see this in person!  Just gorgeous. Thanks, Christi!!


Measurements:    

  • Very Vanilla: 1/2 sheet, 3 3/4" x 5", scraps
  • Gold & Rose Gold Metallic paper: 4" x 5 1/4", 2" x 2 1/2"
  • Be Dazzling (SAB): 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Brushed Metallics: scraps
To Make This Card:

  • To "save" on my fancy, Gold Metallic Paper, I began by cutting a "frame" from the paper. You can do this with your Paper Trimmer, or using a larger rectangle die.  Save the center piece for the cut pumpkin! Add this to your folded Very Vanilla card.
  • Run the smaller Vanilla layer through the new Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Attach this to card.
  • Cut tall, fancy pumpkin from the Be Dazzling paper and the small, squatty pumpkin from the Gold Metallic paper (Annual Catalog).
  • Stamp and emboss the detailed pumpkin.  Cut out with corresponding die.
  • Arrange all 3 pumpkins onto card base as shown.
  • Now, cut 2 "leaves" from the Gold Brushed Foil (Holiday) paper. The larger one I added to the "fancy pumpkin", and I "wrapped" a smaller one around the Gold Metallic one.  This is really cool!
  • I embossed the sentiment in gold onto a scrap of Very Vanilla, and fussy cut around it.  
  • I "squiggled" gold cord around the back, and attach to card with Dimensionals.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment