Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Fall Nature's Harvest

I just love fall and all the colors!  I love this Nature's Harvest Bundle!!  I paired it with the gorgeous Beauty of the Earth DSP, and my favorite Ornate Layers dies, and voila, this is what I came up with!


Measurements:   

  • Mossy Meadow: 1/2 sheet
  • Beauty of the Earth DSP (N): 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White: 2 1/4" x 5 1/8", 2 1/2" x 4" (flowers), scraps
To Make this Card:

  • Attach DSP to folded Mossy Meadow card.
  • Cut detailed label from Basic White.  Add to card.
  • Stamp "flowers" in Memento Black onto piece of White.  Color with Blends as shown.  Cut out with corresponding die. Attach to card with Dimensionals. 
  • Stamp sentiment in Bumblebee. Cut out with die from Hippo and Friends dies. Add to card with Dimensionals.
  • Finish with Holiday Rhinestones.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment